Your Hindu-Interfaith Ceremony
A Guide to Celebrating Your Love, Cultures, and Family Traditions in a Fusion Wedding
In our global society, interfaith marriage is becoming more common among people born into the Hindu tradition and those hailing from different backgrounds. As a minister, I have spent more than 20 years addressing the special concerns of couples and families. This book was created to help couples in love look for ways to organize their wedding ceremony in a way that both families can be honored.
This book includes:
- Basic insights into Hindu marriage
- Types of ceremonies that are traditional and those that can blend traditions
- Who can officiate these ceremonies
- How to prepare and include family members
- Insights into some of the many other faith traditions
It is hoped this book helps couples create their ceremony and also discover ways to deal with family cultural and religious challenges.